Wednesday 16 July 2014

NICE 2014, 13th/14th September 2014


I'll be sketching and signing stuff at NICE. For free. So, if you want to get on my list then come on over early on the Saturday to avoid disappointment. They take a while so I won't be doing loads of them.

Quick head sketches are different as they don't take long, I can usually fit those in.

If you want a pre-con commission then get in touch. Prices are, as always, £40 for an A4 sized piece and £80 for an A3 piece. All done in Copic markers. Here are some examples of ones I did either as commissions or as art I took to sell actually at the con



...As you can see, I also do movie and TV sketches now (they were pretty popular at the LFCC last weekend)







I know I posted some of these pieces last week...but it makes it easier for them to be here in the NICE blog. I have a few more that I'll try and remember to scan this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment