Wednesday 30 September 2015

Thought Bubble Comic Con 14/15th November 2015

Quick update!

I'll be at the Thought Bubble comic con on the 14th of November. Right now I'm not sure I'll be at the con on the Sunday also. I'm not 100% sure I'll have a table to sketch at right now but I will be attending. So, if you want to commission me for anything then feel free to. I'll post a time nearer the date of the con when it'll be possible to pick up the art from me on the Saturday.
Prices are as usual, £40 for A4 or sketch covers (leave enough time for me to draw the thing if you're sending these to me!) and £80 for A3. I probably won't have time to do colour stuff, but you can always ask!

Here are some examples of previous commissions and pieces I've brought along to sell at other conventions!


First up, sketch covers...these are proving to be pretty popular right now, £40.






A couple of A3 pieces



And an A4 piece

Make sure you don't leave it too late, for example the day before the con, to ask me to do something for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment