Wednesday 19 November 2014

LSCC London Super comic convention 2015

LSCC 2015, March 14/15

Excel Centre, London 



I'll be attending LSCC in March next year. As last year, get in touch if you'd like a pre-con commission sketch doing. They're basically copic marker,  finished/detailed convention sketches. I'd like to say they're similar to what Adam Hughes (did) or Copiel does for pre-con commission sketches...but they're clearly not as good as the sketches they do (And the price reflects that!) They do look quite nice though! 

Prices are £80 for an 11" by 17" (or A3 depending on where you live) and £40 for one half the size (A4)

Also, I'm adding sketches with colour, by that I mean a tonal copic one but with some watercolour added in. Not really bright, but pretty nice. I'll post examples and prices as soon as I've experimented a little and figured it all out. Just wanted to mention it!

Over the last year, well since the Film and Comic con in July, I've added in film and TV sketches too. Some examples at the end of this post.

I will be sketching at the con as well, both Saturday and Sunday but as I'm really slow and also can't talk and draw at the same time the number I can do will be limited. The sketches I do at the con are free, they're not as detailed or finished as the pre-con ones mentioned above...but they're ok. 

As the spots are limited I'll have to ask that you come over on the day and get your name added to the list. This is fair as otherwise, if people get on the list before the con starts, then I'm booked up before it even starts...

Also, a few people have asked about me doing other kinds of commissions for them before the con. These will be increasingly difficult to fit into my schedule as they take longer and I'm getting booked up...so if you'd like a recreation, a full tonal piece or something else then it'll have to be sorted soon!

I'll also have a folder of pre-con sketches for sale (like last year) but this time I'll have a selection of the aforementioned colour ones too.

I'll be at my assigned table and have a banner with my name on it again too.

Here are a couple of pre con pieces from recent cons...

More detailed blog to follow at some point over the next weeks. Right now I'm a little behind on some work!








I'll post more examples in the next LSCC post including some of the colour ones (with prices)

No comments:

Post a Comment