Wednesday 21 December 2022

Interview in Judge Dredd Megazine #451


When I released my first novel, The Generation: Origins, I was interviewed by Stephen Jewell for the Judge Dredd Megazine. It's in issue #451, in the shops on 21/12/22. It's actually the first interview that I've done in the press, if you discount a 5 line one on an issue of Wizard Magazine in 2003. 
The interview covers my time in comics and the book. There was a lot more about my influences and art that was cut due to space restraints. I'll post that here next month.


Book one is available here at Lulu Press The Generation: Origins

Signed copies are available from the Bedford Close Encounters store. They're cheaper signed than they are on Amazon or Lulu! Signed copies

If you'd like a sketch in the book, please contact me directly at johnwatsonart@gmail.com or message me through FB.

The Megazine with my interview is available from 200AD in print and digital form Megazine 451

No comments:

Post a Comment